Each saw blade sent in for repair is inspected for broken teeth, cracks, excessive wear and other visible defects. The blades are straightened to industry standard tolerances (or better) and are inspected after each repair operation is completed. All critical dimensions and tooth angles are checked and only blades that pass inspection will be shipped.
- New and Repaired saws in-house up to 1250mm in diameter.
- Saw blade straightening.
- Saw smithing and roller tensioning of saw blades up to 72" in diameter.
- Retipping and Regrinding of Carbide tipped, High speed steel, Segmental, Friction and Hot saw blades.
- PVD: CrN, TiN, TiCN, AlTiN, AlTiN-XL, AlTiCN, AlTiCrN
- CrN (chrome), TiN (Titanium), TiCN (Titanium Carbo Nitrite), AlTiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitrite), AlTiCrN (Aluminum Titanium Chrome Nitrite).
Local pick up & delivery:
- Cleveland, OH
- Memphis, TN
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI
- Pittsburgh, PA
Delivery options available: UPS, FedEx, and LTL Freight.
Export services also available for worldwide delivery.